Preparing Heirs: Will They Be Ready to Take the Financial Wheel?
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
23151 Village Shops Way – Coconut Point Mall – Bonita Springs, FL
You are cordially invited to join our intimate dinner discussion on heir-preparation. Seating is limited to a small group.
Only 30% of affluent families are able to successfully transfer wealth to the second generation, and only 10% to the third generation. Why? What behaviors and strategies do the successful families employ? What can we learn from them? Over dinner, our experts will guide a private, facilitated conversation on the best practices to prepare heirs to take the financial wheel when the time comes.
We will discuss:
- Proactive estate planning to help avoid unintended consequences
- Pitfalls that can derail families
- Practical and easy-to-establish steps to prepare heirs
- How families can pass along the values with the valuables
- Establishing a “legacy” and how this helps families sustain their wealth
Our guest speakers include: