Please keep the following guidelines in mind when interacting with Legacy Family Office on Facebook and LinkedIn:
- Clicking the “like” button does not constitute a testimonial for or endorsement of Legacy Family Office, LLC or its Investment Adviser Representatives. This is the only mechanism available to circulate our Facebook page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense.
- Posts must refrain from recommending investment advisory services or providing testimonials for Legacy Family Office, LLC or its Investment Adviser Representatives, since they are strictly prohibited by the SEC. Please understand that we are required to delete such posts, since this is a regulatory requirement. Should you wish to convey an opinion to us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.In addition, no one commenting on this wall should post specific securities recommendations. Questions about a specific investment or adviser cannot be answered and may be removed from the page.
- Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Information provided is general in nature and does not constitute personalized investment advice. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented. Any tax and estate planning information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Information on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages are not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein. Hyperlinks on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages are provided as a convenience, and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on pages linked hereto.
- Investment advisory services are offered through Legacy Family Office, which is registered as an investment adviser and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.